Adopt trained, vaccinated, sterilized and well conditioned 'Indian Breed' dogs of the choicest types from PAWS
How it works
The service charge of ₹1,000 mentioned is minimum amount and will vary as per the condition of the dog.
What will PAWS do to earn this Service Charge?
1) PAWS will make the animal medically fit and emotionally stable.
2) Make hundreds of phone calls for coordination.
3) Make visits to adopter’s houses to do house checks.
3) Deliver the Dog to the adopter’s house upon receipt of the payment mentioned.
4) What remains will go to feed our shelter dogs who are leading crippled lives.
That charge is just to maintain your interest in the Dog because you’ve spent on it. There’s no free lunch in the world. Anything that comes free is treated as dirt. And hence the fee.
Lastly, the adopter has to sign an Adoption Declaration Form to make sure he/ she does not abuse the Dog.
1) No Adoption Charge for Desi dogs.
2) The person who adopts a Desi Dog along with a foreign breed dog gets an extra bonus. He/ She gets one year’s vaccinations free for both the dogs & NO ADOPTION Charge for either Dog.
PAWS Adoption Instances
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error